Brought to you by Spoonfed
- Would it be possible to reach out to last year’s customers and new potential ones with an email campaign well before the holiday season?
Santa’s answer - No problem for Spoonfed.
- Could I have Holiday menus that include special seasonal ingredients and are only available for a short time? Santa’s answer - No problem for Spoonfed.
- Would it be possible to view, print and plan production for holiday parties completely separate from my normal drop off catering? Santa’s answer - No problem for Spoonfed.
- I would like to know what orders have been dispatched if I am not in the office or kitchen, or if I am at an event – possible? Santa’s answer - No problem for Spoonfed.
- Santa, I wish my team could view a calendar that would allow them to see confirmed orders and proposals that are being considered? Santa’s answer - No problem for Spoonfed.
- My final holiday wish. I would like to enter a complete order with multiple deliveries and equipment pick up all within one day as one order. And I would like separate production and delivery sheets? Santa’s answer – Spoonfed calls that Multi Serve and again that will be No Problem for Spoonfed.
The holiday season officially starts in 100 days. Give your business the gift of Spoonfed.
If you'd like to know all the ways that Spoonfed Online Catering Software could help your business over the holiday season and into the the New Year, please contact us.
Share this post